Sowing the seeds of friendship and knowledge through gardening
- Establish a sustainable, non-profit, community garden in Labrador which is driven by the local community.
- Open the garden to members of all ages and cultures on the Gold Coast and build their knowledge through workshops.
- Encourage people to grow their own fruit and vegetables, herbs, and flowers.
- Embrace and connect the community with common passion for growing their own food using organic gardening principles.
- Build the garden in a place which allows an opportunity for the whole local community to be involved.
- Educate the members on the benefits of being healthy and active while gardening.
- We hope that the garden will give people a sense of achievement and belonging and will provide opportunities to make a difference in the community. We want members to feel proud of the garden at Labrador.